Sunday 20 March 2011

Sunday Blues

(Striped top and khaki jeans, Zara. Trilby Hat, Topshop. Black flats, ASOS. Aigner watch, DIY woven bracelet, Country Road messenger)

Errand Sunday. Running around Singapore with the unpredictable weather makes dressing up really hard. I threw on the hat just so I wouldn't have to lug an umbrella! Hehe, I'm sure my mom wouldn't approve. 

Decided to return a pair of leather boots I received from ASOS a few days back. I might just go on a full on rage here just thinking about it but I guess all I can say is ASOS sizing for shoes really suck. I ordered this pair of flats and they were too small so I had to send them to a shoe expander. And now after sizing up for my boots, they came almost 2 sizes too big, but were labeled UK7. I mean, how can a company be so inconsistent with their sizing, especially if its an online store? I had to pay 50 bucks to get them shipped back, my heart almost dropped when I saw the invoice :( I guess this is what I get for overspending. Sigh. What's a girl to do when it comes to shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment