Sunday 20 March 2011

DIY: Woven and Braided Bracelets

Chanel (style.com)

Giles & Brother (style.com)
 
How pretty are these babies? Breaking out the pliers and chains! Time for some major DIY... 


I love unique jewellery, especially handmade ones. And having too much time on my hands I decided to DIY a couple of pieces. I started out really calm and collected, and halfway through I almost went crazy with frustration because I got really confused with the instructions. But here's what I have so far!

Braided Hex Nut Suede bracelet

 Woven Embroidery Thread bracelets

I might post a tutorial on these soon, but be forewarned that this is not for the weak! 4 hours and plenty of broken nails later I only have 5 bracelets to show...how pathetic. But now that I'm used to making them, maybe soon I will have an arsenal of these to mix and match! Awesome possum.

No comments:

Post a Comment