Friday 25 March 2011

Salmon Red

Fell in love with red/pink combination after seeing FashionSquad rocking it so many times before! And of course who could miss out Chuck Bass in this ensemble...

(google.com)      

 The outfit came second for me though...first was his smoldering eyes. Hehe.

I'll be off to Topshop's Personal Shopper event on Saturday. I can't wait! Who can resist breakfast while looking at awesome clothes?! Food and clothes are probably the two things that keep me alive. Or more accurately, they are the only 2 things I crave for at all times of the day. But anyways, I've been looking through Topshop's website trying to compile a list of things to look out for on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to score the awesome red blazer featured below because I've been looking for it forever to no avail :(


(all items from Topshop)




Will be back to blog about Saturday's event! Oodles of toodles...

No comments:

Post a Comment