Friday 25 March 2011

Isabel Marant 2011 Spring RTW

 

I know we're already in the Fall season, but I couldn't help but share this awesome show by Isabel Marant. Every single piece is so wearable and yet oozes so much sex appeal that'll drive guys insane. Also helps if your legs are super long and your hair is just that perfectly windswept. But okay, I'm supposed to talk about the clothes! I love that almost everything from this show can be mix and matched and worn in sunny Singapore. As I've mentioned before, our weather is so unpredictable, and I like that this collection has sweaters that you can just throw on without looking too over-the-top or making you feel too warm. Here are some pieces I would totally DIE FOR:


I preferred this one over the strapless one because I have no boobies :(

RED AND PINK AGAIN I'M SORRY! lol. Yup just really so into this look right now.

Day look with colours that really work.

Every girl needs a little white dress.
 

Simple yet sexy! I like how this show had flirty girly looks and also more feminine looks like this.

The perfect look for a rainy day. Just add wellingtons and an umbrella.

Hoped you guys liked it as much as I did! I saw Isabel's fall season too and the fur boots totally blew me away. Too bad we can't have those in Singapore :( Anyway, next up is Balmain! Stay gold till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment