Friday 8 July 2011

Paper Goodness: These Are Things

I'm a real sucker for paper and all things print. Even more when they are silkscreened. There's just that special feeling that I get when I smell fresh paper. I call it my designer's vice! I came across These Are Things from a friend on facebook (yeah, all my friends are equally print crazy designers...) and I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! Check out how amazing their silkscreened maps and posters are! If you must know I am also a poster freak. I dream of filling the walls of my house with framed letterpressed/silkscreened posters that I cannot afford. Hehe. But the couple from These Are Things have made theirs very affordable and I might just get these two featured below!






(World Map Magenta, American Flags Map)

No comments:

Post a Comment