Tuesday 12 July 2011

New kicks & bling

Been awhile since I used my camera to take anything, but I found my 50mm lens recently so I played around with it. Here are some pics of my new purchases! I probably shouldn't be too happy about spending money but I am...it's a sin.

Bimba & Lola purchases

Prettiest bracelet that went really well with the sweater I wore when I bought it. Maybe that's why I bought it...

New black flats from Topshop. Mine wore out a few days ago which gave me an excuse to buy new ones.

Steve Madden glitter flats I've been meaning to post for ages!

Look at all that bling!
My dad has forbidden me to buy any more shoes. And my boyfriend has forbidden me to buy any sweaters. It's just something I can't resist! At least I don't lust for diamonds or jewellery right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment