Wednesday 3 August 2011

Secret Squirrel : Creative Power Couple

I am constantly fascinated by creative couples that form their own studios or branch out on their own. Being a creative myself, I find it hard to get people (mainly my boyfriend) to see things the way I do or to make them understand my various pet peeves (bad kerning, typeface abuse etc) so whenever I come across a couple who makes great design, I'm completely taken. How great is it that you can share ideas and create things that are a collective of you and your partner's creativeness? I think it's awesome. That's why I love Secret Squirrel. Bri and Andrew are the couple behind this amazing label that creates classic pieces that I would definitely own and wear everyday if I had all the money in the world. Few designers actually make me want everything from their collection, Secret Squirrel is one of them!


Deep Blue Sea collection by Secret Squirrel

No comments:

Post a Comment