Monday 27 June 2011

Urban Outfitters: Spree time!

Got paid recently for a freelance job I did, so I splurged on some sale items at UO! I swear I'm such a sweater freak, I already have tons in my wardrobe and here I am adding more to my collection. It doesn't help that I have an extremely small closet. Just yesterday I broke a clothes hanger because I had like 3 items on it. Yup, time to visit Ikea. I'm gonna show you what I got since I'm such a girl like that!
Clockwise from left: Ecote Mixed Stitch Sweater, Cooperative Open Stitch Pullover Sweater, Pins and Needles Scalloped Placket Chiffon Blouse, Local Celebrity Teiam Player Tee

The Teaim Player shirt was for my boyfriend. I just thought it was pretty funny! Frankly I don't know what I'm going to do with so many sweaters, especially when I'm living in a tropical city like Singapore. The only reason I can come up with is that I'm a pretty weird Singaporean who's always cold even when its warm out (and its pretty warm all year round). I just hope the rainy season gets here soon so I can wear all the sweaters I want without anyone eyeballing me like I'm crazy. Hehe. I've got more items coming in from ASOS but I think I'll save that for another day. Staring at too many pretty clothes in one day is a crime! For my pocket...

No comments:

Post a Comment